July 13, 2010

Mazda 2 Genki in silver please


3 Jul 10, originally uploaded by bunnobear.

A new small car was not in our plans for at least the next 3 years. However the choice was taken away from me when I was hit in the side and the car was written off. We tried going with one car but after four weeks, cold and wet winter weather we decided to get a brand new Mazda 2 Genki. I went in for a test drive while Darren was at work and also to see if I could get a good deal. After taking it for a drive and negotiating a reasonable price Darren and I returned to leave a deposit while Kay looked after the boys. Finally after a few phone calls and waiting for almost three weeks we got the call that it was ready. After we picked up the car we went down to the harbour for a few photos and stopped at a service station to check the air pressure on the tyres. I love the car and am so happy with our choice, it has so much room and we all fit comfortably in it.

No comments: