August 21, 2007

I've had enough

I am not sure really what to write but I want to remember how bad I am feeling at this moment, I tend to only write on this topic when I am having a good day. I am just so tired and rundown, I haven't been exercising and I don't think I have eaten a vegetable in over a week and I am dehydrated. Not a great way for the boys to remember me before I leave for my four week holiday. Maybe I will use that as my motivation because nothing else has managed to work. I also guess I am missing mum more than I thought I would and I always miss my dad around birthdays.

ETA - Well I have had a good chat to Darren and he has calmed me down a bit and now I am working on my meal plan for the next four days, I do not want another repeat of today, it is a nice light salad for lunch not a white bread roll that causes my sugar levels to drop. I also found this quote from here that I need to keep in the back of my mind at all times.

Tension is who you think you should be, relaxation is who you are



No comments: