June 08, 2009

The Good and The Bad




The Good: I finally got a good shot of the little wrens that have moved into my garden. There is about 6-7 of them and they start out the front, eating bugs of my roses then they move out the back. I can hear their little tweet when they come into the garden and I love to watch them from the dining room window. They are also very shy so it is hard for me to sneak up on them.




The Bad: Since we have had two solid weeks of rain the weeds have multiplied in my garden. I have vowed to try and do two buckets of weeding each day to try and get some control on the weeds. The vegie garden is the big culprit and I am sure it is seeding the rest of the garden. At least my rhubarb is still growing, even after Cooper got to it with the scissors.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

good to see a post again :)
i hope your male-free days was enjoyable :)