June 30, 2007

Busy

I have been busily preparing for my crop night at Jody's house tomorrow night. It has been 6 months since we had our last one and I cannot wait to catch up. I think I have about 10 pages prepped and ready to go, just working on the places we have gone in 2007, not very many really, something to work on. I also ordered Riley's albums, I have been waiting months for these to come in, well actually longer than that because I could never find anything I liked. I don't have the funds to order Nathan's and Cooper's, they will have to come later.

My legs are very sore tonight, I have made it to the gym two times this week and boy did I pay for missing the last month. All I could think to myself as I was trying to get through my bike routine was that I am not going to miss so many weeks again. I think I have lost all of my fitness that I gained since February. My normal PT is back next week so I am looking forward to getting back on track.

I have been having alot more fun with Cooper lately, playing games and tickling his ribs. I feel like all I ever do with him is tell him, chase him around the house and take away from what he is doing. Although he is enjoying the garbage bin and the toilet at the moment, hopefully this phase will pass. My hands cannot take the amount of cleaning these two items are getting, they are dry and cracked.

21062007_113754_am_574

No comments: