March 19, 2007

So...

now that Cooper is getting into everything and annoying the boys by turning the TV off just in the middle of Tom & Jerry, they have learnt to pick him up and move him out of the way. Last week I heard Cooper crying in his room, I went to discover that he had turned the TV off so Riley had carried him into his room and pulled the gate across. Riley thought this was quite reasonable, Cooper was not too happy. Yesterday I came home to see the playpen surrounding the TV, Darren couldn't stand him turning off the motor race any longer.


16032007_41026_pm_079_2 16032007_41011_pm_077 16032007_41032_pm_081


Since I don't watch TV during the day this new thing for Cooper hasn't really bothered me. What does bother me is Cooper is reaching for the door handle and trying to turn it. I am not looking forward to the day he learns to open it, that means access to the front room and the garage!


ETA: Don't forget that he likes switches as well. He has learnt how to turn the computer on and off and Nathan's lamp. He has also got one leg up onto Nathan's bed (thanks Dazza)

No comments: