January 25, 2007

80kg by September 1, 2007

That's the goal I have set for myself, this is what I want to weigh when I sit down in my seat headed for England. So far I am 2.5 kg down since the start of December which is pretty good considering Christmas and I have been up and down in my moods. I am making small changes in my daily routine so I don't get too freaked out about being on a diet. I bought the Low GI book in December and just got it out to read last night, it lists foods that are good to eat and I can make sense out of the book and the eating style actually appeals to me. I am not telling myself that I am on a diet, I prefer to tell myself that I am making better food choices. I made a quick pasta salad for lunch and I felt so great after eating it that I took Cooper and Benson for a walk, normally I flake out on the lounge and try and stay awake. Dinner is already cooked and waiting for the boys to turn up.

250107_012_1

Cooper enjoyed the pasta as well and even tried ham for the first time today.

250107_003

No comments: